Hello dear friends and supporters,
I have a dream. I want to make a website for LGBTQ+ people from all over the world, where everyone can find useful LGBTQ+ information. I’m sure that it can help our community to be the strongest and safest.
I’ve been dreaming about it because I know that in many countries gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people were attacked by governments or citizens. The reasons for this abuse vary. You can be attacked because of your hair color, behavior, voice, hugs on the street, etc.
I’m going to make an interactive map where everyone can choose their country or point, and find useful information:
- The country’s danger rating for LGBTQ+ people.
- The country’s safety rating for LGBTQ+ people.
- Legal information about countries (same-sex partnership legality, same-sex marriage legality, worker protections, protections against discrimination, criminalization of violence, adoption recognition, and others).
- Useful contacts if you have a problem with the government or you were attacked by someone.
- Valuable recommendations for hotels, bars, restaurants, festivals, pride, etc.
- News from any country you choose.
Also, I’m going to make a film and literature library for LGBTQ+ content, where you will find whatever you want.
In the future, I want to create mobile applications for iOS and Android.
I made the website, called gayandlove.com. But it’s very hard to design and develop alone. I hope for your support! If you don’t have an opportunity to donate money but still want to help, you can write to me at email address [email protected]
Thank you for your love and support!